Book on to events by clicking dates on the calendar or by scrolling to the specific events listed below
Personal and Professional track
So you want to know how to coach people?
A practical and interactive half day session - you can attend this on its own or combine it with the solution focused thinking course
* Know the difference between coaching, mentoring and advising
* Learn how to set effective goals not only for your self but also for others
* Change vague goals into SMART goals or Big Sexy Goals
* Increase the probability of positive action with one simple technique
* Use a simple model that will change how you coach forever
* Learn how to ask high quality questions like Louis Theroux and listen like Casanova
This course will be run on the following dates; click on the date to be re-directed to the eventbrite booking page
Preparing to Manage
So you want a Manager?
A practical and interactive half day session - attend this seperately or with the Improving Performance course
* Why be a Manager
* What will you the Manager look like?
* What does a good manager look like.... and a bad one!
* Know what mistakes all new Managers make - and how to avoid them
* How to manage experst with Captain Kirk
* Navigate Right vs. Right dilemmas
This evening course will be run on the 31st May; click on the date to be re-directed to the eventbrite booking page
Solution Focussed Thinking
So you want to develop your ability to think about solutions rather than problems?
A practical and interactive half-day session to support you to develop the ability to think solutions and not problems!
* Use a solution-focussed model to set meaningful goals, take action and achieve results
* Understand how to increase self-belief and effectiveness
* Set effective plans, find key priorities and create possibilities in order to achieve your goal
* Discover why success happens or doesn't
* Learn how behaviours and actions are linked when setting goals
* Understand why procrastination and best intentions kill performance
This half day course will be run on the 28th June; click on the date to be re-directed to the eventbrite booking page!
So you want to develop your presentation skills?
A practical and interactive half-day session to support you to develop effective presentation skills
* Learn how to be the best when presenting - from your own development and confidence to the content you present - this session is not to be missed!
This half day course will be run on the following dates; clikc on the date you would like to attend to be re-directed to the eventbrite booking page
A practical and innovative half day session designed to help you learn creative thinking techniques.
* Solve problems when you are stuck in your current thinking
* Think outside the box if you have no idea what that means
* Find possibilities you never knew existed
* Take effective action by finding the most appropriate solution
* Implement immediate ideas right away
* Find your WOW resolution
This half-day course will be offered on the following dates; click on the date you would like to attend to be re-directed to the eventbrite booking page
Perfect Personal Profiles
The online Strengths Deployment Inventory is an accredited, powerful and effective development tool for understanding what motivates yours and others behaviours. It is based on over 40 years of research and has been used on every continent across the globe.
It will help you to improve your personal and professional relationships, deal effectively with difficult situations and conflict, build stronger teams, or become a more effective leader.
The follow-up workshop will cover a background to the SDI, explore your profile through discussion in groups, understand your strengths and those of others, and there will be an activity to put your learning into practice.
Intelligent Behavioural Analytics (IBA)
Want to find out more about YOU and how your behavioural traits influence your success.... go online and complete a mini-DISC provided by Hillcroft House and you will open the door to a personalised report which you can use to develop yourself into your future
Coming soon in April 2017
Academic Success Track This is operated in partnership between PDD and Library services.
Academic Success have released two new dates for training: they will be running two workshops: Critical Analysis and Advanced Literature Searching and also a Reflection workshop. These will be run on the following dates; please click on the date you would like to attend to be re-directed to the eventbrite booking page.